<VV> RE: my $.02 re: Corvair Fan...now a Corvair NUT...

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 3 00:27:14 EDT 2007

Snip
From: Rodney Spooner <corvairenterprises at yahoo.com>
Subject: <VV> my $.02 re: Corvair Fan

I like to think of myself as a pretty cool Corvair FAN while others
blieve I'm just a Corvair NUT!!!

_____________

You want a Corvair nut story.  Tonight I went to Sam's Club to do
some shopping for the Mrs. and I, of course took my "new" Corvair.  I
wanted to see if it could pass the Sam's Club shopping list test.
Despite the fact that the trunk has to be opened using a long
screwdriver because the tranny trouble shooting has left me little
time to work on more minor issues.  Also, the back door locks are a
little hard to get unlocked because the door mechanisms are a little
gummed up and the locks have anti-theft straight knobs so I had to
get the pliers to pull them up, the car passed with flying colors.
So, you may be asking what's so "nutty" about that.   Well, after
getting home and putting the groceries in the house, I realized I
hadn't taken a picture of said items in the car for posterity, this
being it's maiden voyage to the store.  I went back inside, brought
out all of the items, put them back in the fold down rear seat
storage area, loaded my son back in his car seat in front, and took
the pictures.  Now, that is a Corvair NUT!

Stephen Upham