<VV> question for the Powerglide experts...

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 00:29:02 EDT 2007

                                    B"H

Zoltan:  COuld it be the "dreaded E-clip?"

There is an article in CORSA's beginner book for
Corvair fans that talks about a plastic E-clip in the
PG valve body (I think) that can break and cause
problems with downshifting.

It may be a pain to change it, but it can be done and
there s a way to test it that's in the book.

Let me know if you need the test procedure I can
provide it via e-mail.

Good luck...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza 110 PG