<VV> Corvair body for sale cheap

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 01:31:47 EDT 2007

I have a 1965 Monza Convertible body in my driveway. In a couple of days it
will be ready to go away. It has been sitting a long time, but all the body
parts are there. I will be removing the power train so it will have to go onto
a  trailer. I have another car scheduled for this spot! It has tinted side
glass -  (doors and quarter windows). No windshield, the metal around the
windshield  bottom is "in repair". The car has plenty of surface rust but looks
structurally very sound. Battery area has some rust as well.  No power top,  but
rusty manual frame is there. It will be a big project for someone to build,
with cleaning first on a long list. Some interior parts are gone, but some  are
there. No rear seat. I want $100 for the shell - and I will throw in a  brand
new Corvair Underground convertible top, black - Still in box from  Lon but
years old. If you want to take this car away, call me - soon.   I cannot ship
this anywhere. It is located in San Jose, California - Seth  Emerson (408)
247-2237