<VV> Performance Corvair Group

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 08:45:56 EDT 2007

In case you hadn't heard, the CORSA board approved the formation of the Performance Corvair Group unanimously! Now we can move ahead under the CORSA umbrella. The next step will be getting the first newsletter out. This is where I need your help.

First off, I need a name for the newsletter. Please send me your suggestions for names.

Secondly, I need articles. If they are not used in the first issue, they will be used in later issues. The subject doesn't have to be racing or even Corvairs. This group is all about modified Corvairs.

Once I get the newsletter out, I'll start working on the web site. The plan is to have lots of Tech Tips and How To types of documents. I'd also like to get stories about?modified Corvairs?with pictures. If you have anything that might be interesting to someone else about modifying your Corvair send it. The site will also have an Upcoming Events page so send me that info also. Some of this stuff may be duplicated on other CORSA or Corvair web sites, but the intend is just to get more exposure.

Thanks Again for your support,
Ned Madsen
PCG Secretary