<VV> Ebay buyer warning

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 3 16:42:17 EDT 2007

If you sell on eBay, beware of a buyer who goes by danishdeco. His email is keanragerjr at yahoo.com and his name is Kean Rager.
You would think he is a great buyer with his perfect feedback rating for 11 auctions, but he waits a couple of weeks until everything clears and then starts a fraudulent claim procedure to get his money back. Since Paypal and credit card companies automatically believe the purchaser, he gets his money back while keeping the merchandize. He lives in San Diego, CA. If anyone wants the exact address or phone number due to similar circumstances, just drop me a private email. He at least has (or has a friend who has) a 1963 Spyder. While I will probably eventually get my money back through Paypal since I have proof of delivery, it ------ me off. If you do sell anything to him (shame on you after reading this) you might want to require a postal money order. Better to just block him as a bidder. Seller Beware.
Grant Young