<VV> 'Helt Design' combustion chamber

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 3 17:41:05 EDT 2007

Hi Bill,

I built the old 140 in the red Corsa with the step milled out of the
heads and .032 copper gaskets.  It would ping a little on 91, but 93
worked very well, much better than stock.  Those basic heads will get
rebuilt and go back into that car on the next version of the engine.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa