<VV> Disc Brake Question

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Aug 4 19:34:20 EDT 2007

Some years ago I had a set on the front of my V8 Vair. Granted, it was
lowered some but the rub (literally!) came when the steering wheel was
turned to full lock or close and you hit a dip or high spot in the road
causing the suspension to compress. This made the caliper contact the lower
edge of the upper A arm. It took me awhile to fing the source of the noise
it created. I swapped them out for a set from Bob Coffin. Sometime later I
recieved a notice from Clarks about this along with instructions on how to
notch the A arms. It was a crude fix and I would not reccommend doing it
that way.

Rick Norris