<VV> Design studio photo

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 20:52:28 EDT 2007

All,

I think I've sent out the design studio photo to everyone that requested
one. I've also uploaded it to the GoNed Race Team web site (yes Tim, that site
does need to be updated). The photo is pretty big and I left it that way, so
you  probably won't see the whole thing in you browser window. Just right click
it  and "Save As..." Mel Francis and Terry Kalp both adjusted the lighting of
the  photo so it looks better than the original. If you got an early version,
you  might want to look at the one on the web. It is also smaller in memory,
just  over 600 K.

The web page is:  _http://members.cox.net/gnrt/DesignStudio.htm_
(http://members.cox.net/gnrt/DesignStudio.htm)

Enjoy,