<VV> Manifold heat soak

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Aug 4 10:41:25 EDT 2007

By the way, what's this 'aluminum product' you're talking about?

As far as heat goes, pure aluminum melts around 1200 F. All of its alloys
have lower melting points than that, and it's not unusual to see manifold temps
on turbo engines in excess of 1600 F.

In a message dated 8/4/2007 10:25:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,