<VV> CORVAIR POWERED BOAT

Vic Howard vichoward at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 4 19:26:06 EDT 2007

SORRY I MADE SUCH A MESS OF THE FIRST ATTEMPT TO POST THIS BOAT ON VV.   SEE PHOTOS AND CALL IF INTERESTED.
VIC

http://cards.webshots.com/invite/pickup/133289984obmB/album/560151760cVoSyk

From: vichoward at frontiernet.net
   To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
   My neighbor put me onto this 16' Corvair powered boat. It has a 110hp
   Corvair engine in it and was manufactured by Marine Wayne 100,inc. I
   looked it over and it appears to be in good shape. I'm not a boat
   expert by any means but what I saw looked in good shape for its age.
   The engine was not started but did turn over easily with the starter.
   We did not run it because the gas is quite old. This boat can be yours
   pretty cheaply as the man needs to sell it because of health problems
   and he won't be using it again. If there is any interest, let me know
   by email. check out the webshots website for some photos.
   Vic Howard