<VV> 3 questions

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Aug 4 21:28:18 EDT 2007

There you go showing off to us east coasters about how a rust free
tailgate with a little bent area around a lock is not worth saving.....

I would MUCH rather fix the lock area than rust holes! A very common
theft repair around here.

Just cut the rubber gasket to allow the glass to be removed. Cut it on
the inside of the tailgate at the pinchweld.

Frank