<VV> Dissappointing news

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 5 14:01:29 EDT 2007

There is an additional  UN- ins  Mot.  Property Damage......  cheap
too..
[ limit in Calif. is approx. $4500 ]

Also , in Calif.   there is UNDERINSURED Motorist Coverage..........

Matt Nall

Which costs us law abiding citizens more money!  I'm ready to start a
movement to get the laws changed to teach these scofflaws a lesson
and throw them in jail, confiscate property, and/or garner their
wages when they get out and just make their lives miserable if they
try to scam the system.  Anybody with me?

Not that I'm bitter in anyway.

Stephen Upham

BTW I am insured by Hagerty and the damage will be fixed free of
charge (hopefully).  I can only hope that my rates don't go up
because I have done nothing wrong.