<VV> cooling fan results - Tony

Duane, Jim (US SSA) jim.duane at baesystems.com
Mon Aug 6 12:54:09 EDT 2007

Intriguing!

      OK, he does his homework in dyno testing, good!  New shroud,
hmmm... conversion pulley, double hmmm, re-directed air flow (Down The
Middle, but we have 2X the middles) then this:

      From the "DTM" kit
http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/store/product.php?productid=16723&cat
=248&page=1

**REMOTE OIL COOLER IS REQUIRED FOR USE** **SOLD SEPARATELY! **

Just the fan?

Jim Duane

'66 180 Corsa CVT

Colonial Corvairs