<VV> No Corvair ... just gearhead stuff

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Aug 6 20:44:36 EDT 2007

I think the following is somewhere between FastVairs and VV Talk ... so I
aimed in the middle and hit Virtual Vairs (g) ....

Since we have been talking hot air ( fans ) and how to make them, check this
out just for grins.

This is really an advertisement for a software in a leading Machining & Mfg
newsletter, but about Nascar's Richard Childress team ...and their making of
some exotic racing stuff...

..... gee, if we had a Corvair Racing Team in nascar ( stop!  don[t reply to
this ) maybe some good old boys would make a 127% efficient fan design ...

http://www.exactamerica.com/jobboss/pdf/WOW_Project_104_Childress.pdf

*********
Notice that they mention there are 400 people working for Childress Racing
.... ?? ....  geepers, that is more than is currently working for Ford
Motors  (g) ...

reargards, ken campbell, deltawerkes