<VV> Heated floors

Edelstein and Payne eandp at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 8 12:17:58 EDT 2007

     I completed my shop about 14 years ago, with plastic pipe carrying the hot water in the concrete floor, with no problems.  In the winter I usually  keep it at a constant 58-60 degrees, so the problems of it taking time to warm things up doesn't exist.  If I know I'm not going to be working in the shop for a week or so, I turn it down to 50, but it will easily heat up over night to 60 when I'm ready to start working on cars again.

      Travis Payne     65 Monza coupe
      Ralieigh, NC     65 500 coupe