<VV> Injectors, was Re: [fastvair] Re: fan design

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 14:12:54 EDT 2007

Scotty,
    Since you seem to have the necesary skills, why not  just get a
MegaSquirt kit and assemble it.  You can set it up for 2  injectors (one each side) OR
4 injectors (2 each side) OR 6 injectors (one each  cylinder).  But it is
BATCH fire so it fires HALF the injectors at one  crank revolution and the other
HALF at the next.  So it won't handle  sequential injector port firing.  But
the price is right and there is a  large supoort group to help set it up.
    Regards,
    Frank "likes electronic control"  Burkhard

In a message dated 8/6/2007 7:39:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,