<VV> Garage ideas/Fixtures

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 00:47:03 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/8/2007 3:20:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

Or you  could strategically coordinate windows in the garage door with the
lights  on the ceiling. That way, the lights shine thru the windows of  the
door.

I don't know about your garage door, but mine, with windows, puts the
windows up near the front of the car when the door is up. Smitty's idea is for
light near the door, where the engine is if the car is pulled into the garage
forward and it's a Corvair.

I have two lights at that position but above the door. They are virtually
useless when the doors are open. I happen to have the materials to move the
lights. Goes to show you that our "old" Navy vet isn't all wet. :^)

Ned