<VV> Re: [fastvair] Re: Performance Corvair Group HUMOR!

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Aug 9 07:54:14 EDT 2007

Hot damn, Is we fuedin?
I know sumptin bout fuedin...think Hatfield-McCoy rat cheer in West "By Gawd" Virginny! Lemme git Pa's shootin arn down offa the wall an we'uns ull go out back fer some shootin fun!

Devil Anse

 Can  someone please explain to me why a cheap shot at the Stock Corvair  Group
 was thought to be a good idea, even if  tongue-in-cheek?

 OMG, Cheap shot? I don't think so. Good old "what's good for the goose is
 good for the gander" yes, maybe even a little "if you can do that, so can we.".
 The PCG is not in competition with the SCG in any way, shape or form. Why
 would  anyone assume that these two groups are in opposition to each other? The
 fact is  that many members of the PCG are also members of SCG or at least own