<VV> Re: [fastvair] Re: Performance Corvair Group HUMOR!

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 11:33:35 EDT 2007

Pa, I think there's TWO fueds a-goin' on. One on STOCK vs PERFORMANCE
Corvair Groups and one as to where if at all to hang the lights 'round the
garage door. Gol-lie! We haven't seen such action on VV since the last
"take-it-to-VVtalk" fight erupted. Hot Da-um!

I'm gettin' mah shootin' irn outa the pick-em-up truck, too!

-Mark

Gawd" Virginny! Lemme git Pa's shootin arn down offa the wall an we'uns ull
go out back fer some shootin fun!

> Devil Anse
>
>  Can  someone please explain to me why a cheap shot at the Stock Corvair
Group
>  was thought to be a good idea, even if  tongue-in-cheek?
>
>  OMG, Cheap shot? I don't think so. Good old "what's good for the goose
is
>  good for the gander" yes, maybe even a little "if you can do that, so
can we.".
>  The PCG is not in competition with the SCG in any way, shape or form.
Why