<VV> question about my question marks (No Corvair)

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 12:28:49 EDT 2007

I've noticed that certain posts, both incoming and my own outgoing,
sometimes has question marks, dollar signs, odd texts in paranthese, etc.
inserted in the original or return post I get. Seems to have something to
do with the operating system someone is using, that goes thru another
operating system that can't understand certain signs or punctuation marks,
so it substitutes others. Odd, but ain't confusers great? LOL Thanks, Bill
Gates, for a lov-e-ly time...

-Mark