<VV> Re: $51K Spyder

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Thu Aug 9 12:43:23 EDT 2007

Hi Guys!

I saw that listing too. It was a decent Spyder, but certainly not concours
quality. The funny thing is the same car showed up on e-bay recently (weeks
after it "sold") with a low starting price. I don't think it met reserve and
didn't get bid up very high. It was originally "sold" for the $51K in one of
those "live" e-bay auctions that take about 90 seconds, so it either was a
shill bidder for the auction house or the winner had buyer's remorse. I
would be very skeptical of the $51K selling price.

Ken Maxwell

69 500