<VV> Convention Woes??????

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Thu Aug 9 15:18:31 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Corbin" <airvair at earthlink.net>
To: "Matt Nall" <nalllm at verizon.net>; <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 11:30 AM
Subject: RE: <VV> Convention Woes??????

> But Matt, if it was cold, they'd call it winter. Since it hot and humid,
> it
> must be summer. Personally, I'd rather sweat than have to shovel that
> d$*&#
> white stuff.

That's Correct!!   Why I only Vacation in Spring and Fall!!   If I go Far
enough South... Spring is Fall and Fall is Spring

Summers are for The Oregon Coast.....specifically  Brookings to  Newport....
80 is a scorcher!

Winters are for the Oregon Coast       Frost on your roof this AM??    snows
once every 5 years or so....gone by noon!!

Dang.. I gotta put  a jacket on........     Have to read the Directions
every year for  the Thermostat!!! gggg