<VV> Vacuum Pulsing in Carbs

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 15:50:37 EDT 2007

                                         B"H

Hi all...either I'm totally absent-minded, or there
was a problem with the submission.  I didn't see my
most recent posting from last week, in the digests,
nor did I get any responses.  I do hope someone can
help me.  Here's the post and thank you...Bill

Hi everyone...what do you think regarding very
"pulsing" vacuum on each carb at the base?  Vacuum at
the line at the front of the engine compartment (at
the firewall toward the back seat) is smooth, but
bounces back wildly "on-off-on-off" at each carb.

Any ideas?  Is this normal?  The engine runs very
nicely otherwise, but idle isn't as smooth or quiet as
I'd like.

Thanks for your advice...Bill Hershkowitz  69 Monza
110 PG