<VV> Gary Berry: duallycc@gmail.com. Subject; Buggy Headers

Gary Rinehart doduckinn at centurytel.net
Thu Aug 9 17:49:43 EDT 2007

Gary Berry requested on 8/02/07: a place to get headers (or buggy headers with inserts or with glass packs).  My initial response did not make it thru, so I will repeat it.  At that time I believe I saw a complete dual set-up for used headers with California Corvair CACorvair at aol.com However, the mufflers were stock.  I have a pair of (too loud) Glass Pac's, I would trade you for the stock mufflers.  Please, any replies outside : doduckinn at centurytel.net.
Gary