<VV> Questions

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Thu Aug 9 22:26:31 EDT 2007

Smitty Says:  The questions posed to me in a privare mail got some responses.  Especially from those who care and are deeply involved.  Shouldn't have bothered them at all though as they are doing what they are elected to do.  Anyway don't get offended at me.  I didn't ask the questions.  I just forwarded them.  The guys that talk to each other by phone and email and actually know the issues shouldn't be offended either.  THey know enough about what is going on to intelligently vote.  Can't say a heck of a lot for the ones that don't have any idea what is happening and can't bring themselves to vote and make their position known on every issue.  Aww heck.  Forget it.  Nothing will change anyway.  Don't take it out on me if you don't like the questions.  All I did was make them public.
  BTW Harry. did you ever get the autocross results posted/  If so. please let me know where to look.