<VV> Questions

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 22:47:27 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/9/2007 9:27:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

Shouldn't have bothered them at all though as they are doing what they  are
elected to do.  Anyway don't get offended at me.  I didn't ask  the questions.

There's no way anyone should be mad at you or anyone else for asking these  q
uestions or any others. No bother. If I didn't want to respond to the people
of  CORSA I wouldn't have run. I'm not offended my you asking the questions,
but  there are other reasons, plenty of other reasons :^)

The autocross results along with all the convention events can be found  at:
_http://www.corvair.org/pdf/7results.pdf_
(http://www.corvair.org/pdf/7results.pdf)

Ned