<vv> Donations, was: Questions

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 10 02:13:01 EDT 2007

Now don't get the wrong idea, Matt. I never said those activities weren't
of value. But I think it would be a good idea to DISCUSS and re-examine the
issue, just to be sure that we aren't shortchanging ourselves in the long
run. Money only goes so far, and we've got to make sure we are getting the
best bang for the buck.

Also, to what group are you refering? The only group I head is the Air'Vair
Group, which has been around for about 30 years. So it's YOU that named
your group after US, not the other way around.

-Mark