<VV> Convention results

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 10:52:54 EDT 2007

There are "rules" about maintaining a safe speed and observing the minimum speeds on freeways. These rules are nearly impossible to enforce. I've been in two econoruns, Carlisle and Iowa. Both of these were mostly on rural roads with very little traffic. As for the safety of "modifications" to the cars, I'd have to agree. Perhaps there needs to be a review of the rules to include some limits, especially with tires.

I'd much rather drive crazy fast around a parking lot in a controlled environment than slowly across the countryside.
Ned