<VV> Road Trip Results

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:23:35 EDT 2007

My father and I made it back home just fine after our Corvair road trip.

We hit Lexington 1st and met with Cliff Tibbitts at his home for a couple of
hours.

We then headed West and met Lon Anderson, his wife, 2 girls, and all their
animals.  We took Lon to dinner at a local joint that night and headed on to
Nashville arriving about midnight.

A special shout out goes to the Music City Corvair Club in Nashville TN.
O.B. Stewart, Wayne Stutts, and Gary Dies were gracious hosts.  Dad spent
Monday afternoon sharing stories with Mr. Stewart.  Mr and Mrs Stewart
carried us to a nice place for dinner Monday Night.  Tuesday afternoon, Mr
Stutts showed my dad around the Nashville area.  They discussed cars in his
eight car basement.  Tuesday night, Gary and Tina Dies bought us dinner.
Later, we were given a tour of his shop and cars.  After all the eating out
and Corvair talks Dad sat in the hotel all day Wednesday and rested.  They
invited us to church Wednesday night.  Church that night worked into our
plans well.

My only regret is not getting enough pictures.  Nice memories though.

Thank you alll for entertaining my dad while I worked.  We both had a great
week.

Barry in SC
2 lates, 2 earlies