<VV> Econorun thoughts

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 12:00:35 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/10/2007 8:41:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bmoneill at juno.com writes:

Yes,  there are 'rules" but if you read them there is very little about the
things i  mentioned.  I call upon you and the other Board members to carefully
consider revising them.

"Ignition may not be turned off" could be a rule. It would be quite easy to
attach a small tell-tale device to verify whether the engine was shut-off or
not. Hook up at the start, verify compliance at the finish and remove. (Hey,
ask  an engineer a question . . .   ) Just a thought! I ran the economy run
once - It was at the 1978 Corsa Convention in San Diego. When I finally get over
 it, I might do it again. - Seth Emerson