<VV> Questions

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Fri Aug 10 15:25:19 EDT 2007

At 07:51 AM 8/10/2007, Smitty Smith wrote:
>Smitty Says :  Denny P reminded me that in those questions the
>author had given credit for The Corvair Basics to Bob Helt.  If I
>remember right it was Hank Kazcmarek who pushed for and gathered the
>information to make that publication while Bob was the proof reader.

You bring up a good point.   Hank seldom ever gets the recognition he
deserves for making the Basics Manual happen.  Love him or hate him,
Hank ya done good.    And Bob also spent tiresome hours helping it to
become reality as well.

By the way:   Smitty also seldom gets the recognition *he* deserves
for bringing things to our attention that need to be mentioned but
somehow it seems it's usually only Smitty who says anything.

Curmudgeons can get away with this sort of thing.   If *I* said some
of the things Smitty says, I'd be run outta town tarred and feathered
in the trunk of a Subaru...

;)

tony..