<VV> casting aluminum

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 13:05:23 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/6/2007 1:02:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
JVHRoberts at aol.com writes:

Also,  small runs are perfect for investment casting. And there are LOTS of
precision investment casting shops out there. I've used them, they do  great
work  on intricate parts with wildly varying profiles. Also,  investment
casting
typically gives VERY high yields, and VERY few  flaws if done correctly. And
quite frankly, I don't know of any  investment casting shops that do sloppy
work
in aluminum. Also, every  investment casting shop I've dealt with has the
post  casting ovens,  etc, to get the right temper, etc.

Sir,
Could you let me know the names of some of these investment casting  houses?
I live in the L.A. area so would prefer one in this area--saves on
long-distance phone calls.

Scotty from Hollyweird