<VV> TSD?

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Fri Aug 10 14:17:57 EDT 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, at 1:18 PM, Wrsssatty at aol.com wrote:

> <a TSD rally>
>
> I'm not afraid to show my ignorance.  What's "TSD"?

Time, speed, distance.

You receive a set of instructions. The time you leave is noted. First,
there is an odometer check used by you to calibrate your odometer.
Then, they tell you to proceed at a certain average speed. They give
you additional instructions and tell you when to change your average
speed. At checkpoints you are "clocked in". At the finish the amount of
time you are off from the theoretical time counts against you, low
score wins.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
President, CORSA South Carolina