<VV> Re: Garage Ideas - Futures

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 15:40:13 EDT 2007

I have an older Sanyo 24,000 BTU minisplit heat pump. It works well. If I
were to do it today, I'd use a Fujitsu. For their 2 ton model (24,000 BTU) it's
SEER 19, and an HSPF of 10! I put one in my 4 season room, and it's a truly
remarkable piece of engineering. See:
_Halcyon Wall  Mount IAQ Systems_
(http://www.fujitsugeneral.com/wallmountediaq.htm)

In a message dated 8/10/2007 1:12:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,