<VV> Beggars Manual Rememberances

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Aug 10 17:45:41 EDT 2007

Oh you Kids!!! ggg

I never said anything resembling those things mentioned below...by Ned and Bob.......

I have 60 years of experience dealing with humans...

I have   22 years of dealing with " EMAIL"   15 were spent in a factory atmosphere where you were dealing " face to face" with the person who wrote them.
If I didn't learn how to  decipher / interpet what  USUALLY   the author was  REALLY saying in an email..........shame on me!

If I'm so smart... why am I still working?????

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!