<VV> TSD?

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 23:58:02 EDT 2007

And you shouldn't even think of running a TSD rally without a Curta
calculator a/k/a a "peppermill." We used them all the time to run
TSD rallies through the Pocono Mountains with the Northeastern Region
of the SCCA. Today, however, there are two Curtas listed on eBay..
One with a bid at $743, the other with at buy it now of $995. That's
asking a lot for a mechanical, analog calculator. Methinks someone
has written a Curta-like program that'll run on a laptop.
Arjay Morgan
64 Monza convert

Message: 11