<VV> Re: CPF FUND

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 11 11:46:53 EDT 2007

Which is exactly what I've done. BUT please note that there is a difference
between the CPF "General" Fund and the CPF "Endowment" Fund - the former is
a general financing fund, where money is spent without regard as to
preserving what's there; while the latter is reserved for only using the
INTEREST off the principle, thus preserving the base principle intact.
Donations HAVE to specify which fund, otherwise, the default is to put
donationations in the general fund.

-Mark