<VV> gas tank fill hose

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 11 18:00:14 EDT 2007

Frank,

   I doubt a NAPA store has the proper hose. The only place I found the strange ID hose was at Clark's. Other Corvair suppliers may have it too. None of the local FLAPS could match it a couple of years ago. I don't remenber the size, sorry.

Frank Maloof <corvette at velocity.net> wrote:
  can any one tell me the size hose it takes for the filler hose on the gas tank, on my 65 corvair, ID ? and how long it has to be , is it some thing i can get at a NAPA store , Thanks Frank 65 Corvair Monza Cp.

MIKE KOVACS