<VV> RE: LM fuel tank hose

Jim Corey jcorey at escapees.com
Sat Aug 11 18:51:17 EDT 2007

Message: 7

Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 10:44:14 -0400

From: "Ed Dowds" <ed_dowds at hotmail.com>

Subject: <VV> RE: LM fuel tank hose

>From my notes:

>The part you are looking for is 1 3/8" dia fuel hose. The NAPA store in

>my

>area always has it. Ask for 6" and cut to suit. (about 4 1/2 " as I recall)

While you're there, get the 1/2"dia vent hose as well. The 1/2" is very

common but the

1 3/8" might be harder to find.<

This was from someone else. I can't guarantee the sizes for sure but no

disagreed when it was posted.

Ed

Just changed 2 of them, one on my Greenie, one on my 64 coupe.  You are
right  on as to the sizes.  Don't think the 64 had a full load of fuel in
years.  What a job!!

Jim Corey

'62 Greenie, '63 Vert, '64 coupe,. '66 sedan.

All running!!