<VV> Re: Questions

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 23:01:44 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/11/2007 9:01:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

For the  record, I don't like the flash page either.  I wish I could bookmark
to  the next page and skip it but no, I can't.  Flash is unnecessary in
almost all circumstances.  Even with the hi-speed  intertubes.

I'm not in love with the Flash, but it is no reason to NOT send  potential
new members to the CORSA page, as Mark originally stated. You can skip  the
intro by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page. It works very  well.

Ned