<VV> Re: CORSA website / Need to scroll?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Aug 12 13:31:28 EDT 2007

OK, you will get old also and need some help with larger font, just
wait.....

In this house we have the computers set for the minimum resolution the
programs will allow. This one is 800 x 600 and 19" LCD. This allows me
to read e-mail and most web sites from a comfortable chair position with
my bifocals, looking through the top portion. I hate laptops because I
usually get a crick in the neck trying to read the screen....As the
screen is the same distance as the keyboard from my body. This is too
close for top lense viewing, so I have to tilt the neck to use the lower
lenses....

Web site designers should be 50 + years old to see what the rest of the
world sees!

Frank