<VV> Secondary carbs.???????????

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 20:05:39 EDT 2007

Oh boy, you really are a newbie aren't you? But that is okay, the only way
to learn it to ask questions and read.

Most Corvairs have two carbs, like yours and mine. The turbos only have one.
However, when you hear people talk about a 140HP engine they are talking
about one that has four carbs. and the extra two are the secondaries that
only open when you put your foot in it.

Frank, you sound just like the person the Beginners Manual was made for. If
you go to www.corvair.org you can find a place to buy it. It will answer
most of the questions you have on this steep side of the learning curve.

Marc Sheridan