<VV> convention activities

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Sun Aug 12 22:32:09 EDT 2007

I agree with Ken and to take it a step further, I was about 2 miles away at
another hotel.  When I first arrived at the host hotel, I asked about
parking as there were signs all over the lot warning us that our cars would
or could be towed.  I informed them that I was with CORSA but not staying at
the host hotel. She said no problem just park anywhere in the lot where the
Corvairs were and I would be fine.  Never had a problem.  How often does
that happen?

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY