<VV> Re: CORSA website / Need to scroll?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Aug 12 23:59:27 EDT 2007

I really regret where this thread has gone. The original post had to do  with
using the Corvair.org web site as a means to attract new CORSA members. For
whatever personal reason anyone might have for not liking the site, it is what
 we have. I ask, again, that you not let your dislike of the CORSA web site
spill  over to potential new members. The fact is that the Internet is a great
tool for  new people to find out about Corvairs and CORSA. The CORSA web site
is one of  those tools. Let individuals make their own decisions, after all we
all want to  increase CORSA membership, don't we?

Ned  Madsen
CORSA Central Division Director
MCCA President for Life
GoNed  Race Team