<VV> Me too''

PAPPYBOB3 at aol.com PAPPYBOB3 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 09:26:16 EDT 2007

As per AeroNed,  I am afraid that i am going to have to  cancel my [ thread ]
as i joined= ''signed up ' 'to receive these short messages  about mostly
Corvairs as i am the proud owner af a 66 Monza =and enjoyed all of  the tech.
info i can get. I also thought it would help me locate a pick-up  possibly==but==
i don't have enough time to sift thru all of the b/s that comes  thru here.
Is there another ''thread'' similar to this without all the B/S  ??  Some iz
fine=i enjoy '' some'' but this has gotten way out of  line  [ for the tyme i
have ] and i am retired. I am not quitting today but  i am sure it iz in the
near future. Really sorry as i enjoyed this bout a year  ago.
    Bob