<VV> Econo and TSD

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 13 12:33:01 EDT 2007

I participated - first time for me.   I did not feel unsafe.  I felt like I
was taking a leisurely ride in the countryside (most of the time).  There
was a time limit.  I made it (with the help of my co-pilot, Cliff Tibits)
with 2 minutes to spare.  Guess I was going too fast. <GRIN>

I would not like to see econo and rally combined.  I'm not interested in
doing a rally.  Leave the rules alone.

Later, JR