<VV> Econo and TSD

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 12:45:53 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/13/2007 7:25:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
bmoneill at juno.com writes:

I was at  Ashville but only particpated in the rally in a BMW so now Econo
Run.   What exactly happened that causes us to forever refuse to re-look the
rules?

I'm sorry Brian. I don't understand. Has somebody refused to look at the
Econorun rules? The rules are always subject to revision. All a member needs to
do is write up a request with documentation on why they feel it is a positive
change. The board looks at proposed changes to rulesets all the time. -   Seth