<VV> Me too'' (no Corvair)

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Aug 13 13:00:14 EDT 2007

Hey PAPPYBOB3 at aol.com, why don't you post a list of topics that you consider to be acceptable.  That way we can all use that as guideline for our posts and not offend you.  Of course we'll need a similar list from everyone else who is easily offended.  Hopefully there will be enough overlap so we can actually have a mail list.

The CORSA website is exactly the kind of thing we should be discussing here.  It's a part of our community and a potentially important tool for bringing in new members.  We need new people becoming interested in Corvairs as a hobby if there's to be any hope of our hobby continuing in the future.

You've got to take the wheat with chaff on a mail list.  If we were to move VV to a forum format (like Corvair Center) then you could just look through the list of subjects and read only what you were interested in.  I kind of like the mail list format but I get the digest, not individual emails, so I can just scroll past the chaff.  It doesn't bug me any.  But then, I'm not as conflict-phobic as some of guys appear to be.

If you want to leave, just leave.  There's really no need for a dramatic "I'm canceling my subscription" statement.

mikeH