<VV> Humidity/Heat & Garage Ideas HUMOR

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 13:37:03 EDT 2007

In a message dated 8/12/2007 10:41:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

Smitty  Says:  Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.  Frank thinks he is the only one with a
setup like that.  I have one too, and in addition, when it gets cool out  I
pipe air from the house through the turbo heat exchanger to warm it and back
into the house again.  It really puts out the heat at 7,000 rpm under  full
boost when climbing hills.  I run the house window unit air  conditioner when I
want extra power so I can scavenge the condensate and  inject it into the carb.
I am working on a solar powered pump to  pressurize the methane off the
septic tank for burning in the car.  (injected,intercooled, and supercharged of
course).  Of course I have  gages to I can watch everything work.  Stop by some
day Frank and I'll  show you how it all works.             gg

Smitty,
    How many times have I told you to sell that stuff  you make to the
TOURISTS instead of drinking it all  yourself!!!<GGGGG>
    Well, you could save me a LITTLE for when I stop by  to see all your
"stuff".
    Regards to you and Spike,
    Frank "also a dreamer"  Burkhard