<VV> CORSA website - I like it. no corvair

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Aug 13 14:10:14 EDT 2007

Ok, I'm weird ... but I think my cup is half full, or better.

I also celebrate Christmas .. love cold white snow then
I hug my grandkids, especially the ornery ones .. reminds me of my
rebellious youth.
I love dogs, especially very very ugly but very very smart ones ... re: my
departed Weimeraner.
I love corvairs, especially old rusty ones with a bratty muffler or two ...
I love guns, the more politically incorrect, the better ... they help me
prepare old pepsi cans for the dipsey dumpster...

...... also, I like the corsa web page ... I take the time to let a warm
glow build up... just the time it takes the home page with the pretty vairs
to melt into something more informational ...

*********
For those out there that see doom and gloom everywhere, everything is really
rotten and it's all everyone else's fault ...  relief is coming along soon
enuff now, maybe you should enjoy this little twinkle of light we call life
while you can ...

Just some thoughts; ken campbell in Iowwa,  " either a tough hide or very
stupid " ...